You are here
Medical Services—We’re Here For You
Community Memorial Hospital offers a wide variety of health care services and facilities, ranging from state-of-the-art Emergency (24 hours a day, 7 days a week), and surgery services to digital mammography and nuclear stress testing as well as long-term skilled nursing care for the elderly.
While the hospital is on the forefront of modern medicine, it remains ever mindful of patients' needs. Simply put, we are here to serve you.
Below is a listing of the major services offered:
- Cardiology for diagnostics and treatment of heart conditions
- Case Management to ensure care is complete and compliance is met
- Gastroenterology digestive system diagnosis and evaluation
- Laboratory with draws at five (5) locations for convenience
- Long-term Skilled Nursing Care for the elderly with 24 hour / 7 day care and hospital access
- Neurology for diagnostics and care of the brain and nervous system
- Nursing Services for high quality, safe and timely care
- Orthopedics for bone and joint diagnostics, consultation and surgery
- Pharmacy to meet patient medical needs safely, cost-effectively and quickly
- Physical Therapy for comprehensive pain management and rehabilitation
- Radiology for medical imaging technologies for diagnosis around the clock
- Respiratory (Pulmonary) for diagnostics and management of lung disorders
- Surgery Inpatient and Ambulatory Surgery
- Urgent Care After Hours Care Center serves all patients in our community and the surrounding region
- Wellness Center fitness, education, motivation
Community Memorial provides primary care through its network of Family Health Centers located in Hamilton, Morrisville, Munnsville and Waterville. Our highly qualified staff works to provide prompt, excellent and attentive care. Specialties such as cardiology, pediatrics and neurology are offered throughout our health centers.
The hospital is on the forefront of modern medicine, while remaining ever mindful of responding to patients' needs. The Community Wellness Center lets us focus on preventive health and wellness programs for all our patients. The wellness Center is also open to the public at a nominal fee.