Community Memorial Hospital is hiring a temporary Construction Project Manager!
This position is responsible for planning, managing, and executing the construction activities of Community Memorial to meet the quality, cost and schedule goals. This includes the coordination and solicitation of architect as well as construction management vendor. The position will also oversee all labor, including subcontractors and materials necessary in the construction of the hospital expansion. When construction is in process, this position has on-site authority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer construction contracts, including negotiating with contractors and issuing change orders; reviewing work to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, schedules and budgets.
- Perform project management duties for projects during planning and design phases as necessary.
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Manage costs in order to meet budget, reconcile with contractors, architect and finance as needed.
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant hospital building and safety codes including Joint Commission and DOH.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, NY 13346: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.