Website Community Memorial
We are hiring!!!!!!
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Community Memorial Hospital is a critical access hospital located in Hamilton, NY a rural college town. The hospital holds a 5-star rating in customer satisfaction and serves over 47,000 residents in Madison and its neighboring counties in upstate New York.
Our 5-star rating, state-of-the-art technology and brick and mortar enhancements are a few of the things that make Community Memorial stand out. The most important part of our facility is our healthcare team, this team is what makes our facility a true leader in healthcare
- Performs assessments
- Formulates a plan of care, which is based on determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes
- Establish priorities of patient care based on patient needs
- Demonstrates applied knowledge base in areas of medical/surgical patient care, pain assessment and actions of pharmaceuticals and anesthetic, laboratory, safety and all emergency equipment
- Performs documentation that is timely, accurate and concise
- Works as part of a team in delivering patient care
- Reviews and carries out physician orders in an appropriate professional manner
- OR experience preferred
- Ortho experience preferred
- ACLS &, BLS are required.
- Demonstrates good assessment, care planning & critical thinking skills.
- No weekends or holidays
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.