Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
General Skilled Maintenance
We are looking for a skilled Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems. Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
Hours: Second Shift – 7:00 am – 3:00 pm with rotating weekends and on call on a weekly basis.
Excellent benefits including: Health, Dental, Disability, Vacation, Sick Time, Personal Time, 403b.
Both Full Time and Per Diem positions available
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.