Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to care for patients in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Urology, Cardiology, Pulmonary, or General Surgery.
Full time 4 – 10 hr. shifts
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with clinic health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.