Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
Medical Office Assistant
Full time – Hamilton ,& Waterville
Per Diem – Urgent Care
Community Memorial Family Health Centers are seeking a Medical Office Assistant (MOA)/Phlebotomist for both administrative and clinical tasks in the primary care office practice.
1. Manages patient records in an electronic medical record (EMR) system. Ensures that all paperwork needed for patient visit is available for provider prior to visit.
2. Answer phones and return calls to patients with instructions from provider.
3. Schedule appointments, ensure accurate demographic and insurance data, process co-payments, and register patients for appointments.
4. Completes prior authorizations for medications, procedures, tests and surgeries.
Prepare treatment rooms for clinical examinations and assist practitioners with medical procedures and other patient care.
5. Room patients; obtain history, take vital signs, chief complaint, review medication list.
6. Performs venipuncture at time of patient office visit.
7. Collaborate with CMH departments and outside facilities to schedule patient tests.