Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
NO CALL * NO WEEKENDS * NO HOLIDAYS
Sign-On Bonus $25,000
Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton, NY is hiring a Nuclear Medicine Technologist to administer radioactive drugs and perform nuclear imaging using specialized cameras.
The technologist prepares and administers radiopharmaceuticals before beginning a scan—radioactive drugs that patients receive orally, by injection, or through inhalation.
- Perform organ imaging tests, including full skeletal, cardiac blood pool, and major vascular blood pool tests, and cysternograms utilizing gamma cameras, and/or stationary camera devices.
- Perform complex procedures, including injecting radiopharmaceuticals under the direct supervision of a radiologist.
- Explain test procedures and safety precautions to subjects and provide them with assistance during procedures.
- Ensure the environment is safe at all times for patient and staff.
- Attain required approval and signature by nuclear medicine physicians.
- Transfer, position, and instruct patients in preparation for procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, NY 13346: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- ARRT Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.