Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
Sign on Bonus $10,000
The technologist prepares and administers radiopharmaceuticals before beginning a scan—radioactive drugs that patients receive orally, by injection, or through inhalation.
- Perform organ imaging tests, including full skeletal, cardiac blood pool, and major vascular blood pool tests, and cysternograms utilizing gamma cameras, and/or stationary camera devices.
- Perform complex procedures, including injecting radiopharmaceuticals under the direct supervision of a radiologist.
- Explain test procedures and safety precautions to subjects and provide them with assistance during procedures.
- Ensure the environment is safe at all times for patient and staff.
- Attain required approval and signature by nuclear medicine physicians.
- Transfer, position, and instruct patients in preparation for procedures.
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.