Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
Community Memorial Hospital is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Coordinator
- Process attendance records and other documents (e.g. W-2 and tax forms)
- Date entry of employee profile information
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires)
- Oversee electronic payments and distribution of payroll checks
- Update data with salary or wage adjustments
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, taxes, etc)
- Produce reports to upper management upon request
- Answer employee questions or complaints about salaries and payments
- Work with authorities (e.g. IRS) on audits or requests
- AAS in Accounting with 3 Year payroll experience or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role
- Familiarity with payroll processes
- Good knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll Working knowledge of payroll systems (e.g. Lawson, Kronos)
- Comfortable with Excel (functions, data etc.)
- An analytical mind with good math skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.