Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
The PHE ensures regulatory policies and procedures related to division clinical operations are implemented in an efficient and effective manner. This role also has overall responsibility for all aspects of the development and implementation of compliance, training and education, policies and procedures, best practices.
· This position reports to the CEO and is part of the Executive Team.
· Have operational and strategic oversight of the 5 clinics.
· Support CMH’s mission, vision and values, as well as provides support to hospital facilities operations management related to physicians.
· Provides division-level leadership, direction and ongoing administration and management for all aspects of physician operations
· Will deliver creative and innovative solutions to CEOs and Leadership teams, related to the physician needs
· Ensure physician practices are operated in accordance with Physician Services Group standards and policies
· Participate in planning, budgets, new products and services, compliance, and other physician practice issues
· Will serve as the point of contact for our employed physicians, developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships
· Will work with the physician recruiting team to support the placement of qualified physicians
· Will work with physicians to provide innovative practice growth and quality solutions that will maintain and improve patient outcomes and satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, NY 13346: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Practice management: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.