Multi-Specialty Services for Family Health Center’s
The Practice Manager position is responsible for overseeing daily operations in an outpatient/specialties setting. This position provides supervision to both clinical and clerical staff. The Practice Manager ensures that the practice is in compliance with clinical practice standards and departmental policies and procedures.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares staffing schedules and completes payroll for direct reports.
- Serves as a liaison between clinical and administrative areas to ensure sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements.
- Key problem-solving resource for staff.
- Promote and demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Studies patient needs/trends, analyzes patient flow problems, and suggests solutions to patient care problems.
- Assists Primary Care Manager and Administrative Team in monitoring staffing levels, quality measures, performance improvement metrics and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for day to day staffing education.
- Model AIDET guidelines in all interactions with the patient and ensure staff are adhering to the patient experience expectations.
- Responsible for running various reports for management review and distribution as directed.
- Audit completed patient registrations, referrals, authorizations and document handling.
- Monitor point of care testing, audit nursing documentation and clinical logs.
- Assists in the completion of annual competencies in conjunction with the Primary Care Manager
- Collaborates with Human Resources and the Primary Care Manager on recruiting, orienting and training new team members.
- Maintain confidentiality and address personnel issues appropriately using policy and established processes.
- Working supervisor in times of staffing shortages.
- AAS – Health Care Related
- Medical Assistant training or LPN
- Experience in outpatient provider practice
- Minimum 3 – 5 years supervisory experience in medical practice setting preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of Joint Commission polices and protocols for RHC
- Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home Practices
- Proficient in EMR systems
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, NY 13346: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.