Website Community Memorial Hospital
Quality Healthcare Close To Home
Hamilton Family Health Center
The primary care (PC) nurse responsibility is to managing care for the patients of the primary care practice to promote effective education, self-management support, and timely health care delivery.
This will include:
1. Developing and monitoring care management processes and support primary clinical teams with these efforts.
2. Identifying the high acuity patient population and working to ensure care coordination for this patient population.
3. Patient triage.
4. Case Management
The PC Nurse behaves in a professional manner, and consistently demonstrates and promotes the values of Community Memorial.
The Nurse will work with the Practice Manager and primary care clinical teams of the practice to develop this position to best serve the needs of the patient panel and the primary care teams.
Knowledge of medical practice and care of patients
- Knowledge of examinations, diagnostic and treatment procedures
- Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments
- Knowledge of common safety hazards
- Skills in developing and maintaining clinical quality assurance
- Ability to use good judgment and critical thinking skills; ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and protocols
- Ability to maintain medical records
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, families, medical staff, and co-workers
- Ability to work independently, while collaborating with other team members
- Ability to self-motivate, prioritize, and be willing to invest in a change process to improve efficiencies
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communications skills
- Proficient computer skills – data entry, retrieval and report generation
- Ability to work with a diverse patients/family population
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.