Quality Healthcare

Close To Home

Best Performer

High-Quality Patient Experience

Family Health Centers

Primary Care for Everyone



Urological catheter in the hands of a doctor.

Dr. Kenneth Beasley, MD – Urologist

Accepting patients at the Hamilton Family Health Center.

Urologist Kenneth Beasley, BSC (HONS), MD, FRCS (C) has been Board Certified since 2002 by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and a member of the American Urological Association since 2005.

Dr. Beasley is trained in laparoscopy, with a specialized interest in per-cutaneous stone surgery and laparoscopy.

Kenneth Beasley, MD
Kenneth Beasley, BSC (HONS), MD, FRCS

Do you need to see a Urologist?

Urologists treat conditions and problems ranging from kidney stones to cancer. These specialists focus on the urinary system; kidneys, bladder, ureters (thin muscles that carry urine into your bladder) and urethra (tube that drains urine out of your bladder).

Urologists also treat the male reproductive system, which includes the penis, testes, scrotum, and prostate.

Common conditions treated by a urologist:

  • Regular problems with kidney stones
  • Prostate cancer
  • Long-term problems with holding your urine

When should you see a Urologist?

In some cases, your regular doctor may be able to treat mild urinary tract problems. But if your symptoms are severe or don’t go away, you’ll need to see a urologist.

Some of the signs include:

  • Blood in your urine
  • Loss of bladder control
  • Pain when you urinate
  • Pain in your lower back, stomach, or groin (which can be kidney stones)
  • Trouble having or keeping an erection
  • Enlarged prostate

Why would you see a Urologist?

A urologist might treat bladder problems, urinary tract infections (UTIs), bladder and kidney cancer, kidney blockage, and kidney stones.

Men might also see a urologist for:

  • Erectile dysfunction (ED)
  • Enlarged prostate gland
  • Prostate cancer
  • Testicular cancer

Are you scheduled for a prostate ultrasound or biopsy?
Download our brochure here on for information about this procedure.

Women might also see a urologist for:

  • Problems holding your urine after pregnancy
  • Pelvic organ prolapse (when an organ like the uterus or bladder starts to drop or press into or out of the vagina)

Children might need to see a urologist if they have an abnormal urinary tract problem like bed-wetting.

Contact Urology

To make an appointment, call: (315) 824-4600.

Visitor Policy Post Pandemic

Under NYS guidelines outlined by Gov. Cuomo, visitors will be allowed to return to Community Memorial Hospital under strict protocols outlined by the Hospital to protect all that enter our building and our Health Centers.

As a result, it is necessary for our Hospital and Health Centers to institute precautionary measures to ensure that our institutions are safe for our patients, their families, and friends, as well as our healthcare workers.  We have updated our visitor policy to reflect these precautionary measures. These may change at any time due to Covid-19 outbreaks.