EFFECTIVE MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2021
Visiting hours will be strictly enforced. Exceptions may be allowed on a case by case basis with leadership approval.
Visiting hours will be as follows for Med/Surg and SCU:
- Monday through Friday: 3pm – 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 1pm – 4pm
- Each patient will only be allowed a maximum of TWO visitors per day.
- NO visitors in Amb/Surg.
- Visitors must maintain social distancing of six feet, even in patients rooms.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors are not permitted to visit and patient who is in isolation, unless exceptional circumstances and prior approval have been obtained.
- Visitors are to remain in the patient room at all times unless directed by staff to leave due to a treatment.