- Full Time
- Part Time
- Per Diem
- Hamilton, NY
Community Memorial Hospital in Hamilton, NY is hiring multiple Patient Access Representatives!
Job Summary: The Switchboard Operator functions as the first point of contact in our Communication Center which includes answering the main hospital switchboard. Welcoming all internal and external customers and callers in a friendly, professional, and courteous manner. They coordinate information and communication systems to achieve high-quality customer service. Duties will include answering switchboards, coordinating alarm procedures, dispatching information service trouble calls, and information window. Able to work various shifts which may include holidays and weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year experience required, preferably in a hospital environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel· Fluency in the English language. Knowledge of additional languages is desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, and hospital staff in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Must be able to demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors· Detail oriented and achieve a high level of accuracy in daily work.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Job Type: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem
Salary: $16.93 – $20.27 per hour
To apply for this job please visit communitymemorial.org.