EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, JULY 9, 2021
Visiting hours will be strictly enforced. Exceptions may be allowed on a case by case basis with leadership approval.
Visiting hours will only be as follows for Med/Surg and SCU:
- Monday through Friday: 1pm – 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 4pm
- Each patient will only be allowed two registered visitors at one time.
- 1 visitor only to Amb/Surg. Ambulatory visitors will be screen in Ambulatory.
- There is no restriction on the number of visitors per day.
- Visitors must maintain social distancing of six feet, even in patients rooms.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors are not permitted to visit and patient who is in isolation, unless exceptional circumstances and prior approval have been obtained.
- Visitors are to remain in the patient room at all times unless directed by staff to leave due to a treatment.